Wednesday, August 21, 2013

My Summer Vacation!

Hello everyone! How are you all doing? I really hope you enjoyed your summer vacation! I certainly did, because I went to the Carnival Sunshine!
The entire trip was awesome! We ate the most delicious meals, watched so many outstanding shows, and had lots of fun! My brother and I also got to enjoy the 3 slides and had lots of fun in the ship's arcade place! But we didn't just had fun in the ship: we also had fun outside! We went to visit the most breath-taking places! We went to Venice, Messina, Florence, Livorno, Naples, Izmir, Rome, Dubrovnik, Marseille and Barcelonah. We took oh so much pictures too!





Pretty cool, huh? After the entire sea-tastic trip, we stayed in Barcelona for 5 days and had lots of fun too. We are now back, relaxing ourselves until school starts again.

No comments:

Post a Comment